Sarah I. Wood, Esq.
- Matrimonial Law
- Family Law
- Collaborative Divorce
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
Sarah I. Wood is a Partner at Donnellan Law, PLLC. Attorney Wood handles matrimonial and Family Court actions as well as real estate closings and estate matters. She is also trained as a Collaborative Divorce Attorney.
Attorney Wood is a 2008 graduate of Albany Law School and a 2002 graduate of Lehigh University. She was admitted to practice in both the New York and U.S. District Court Northern District of New York bars in 2009. She has appeared in local and state courts and has handled family and matrimonial matters, personal injury matters, civil litigation matters, and criminal cases. Attorney Wood has also engaged in appellate work and has successfully argued before the New York State Court of Appeals.
Attorney Wood is a member of the Collaborative Divorce Association for the Capital District and has sat on the board as a Membership Director (2013-2015) and as the Director of Marketing (2016-2018). She is also a graduate of the Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce Leadership Program, class of 2013. Sarah has also served as the Chairwoman of the Saratoga County Young Republicans as well as the Chairwoman of the Ballston Republican Committee.
Super Lawyers has recognized Sarah as a Rising Star. Only 2.5% of all attorneys in New York State are named to the Rising Stars List. They are selected through peer nominations and evaluations along with third party research. Super Lawyers is a research-driven, peer influenced rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York, 2008
- Lehigh University
- Major: Journalism
- New York
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 2009
- Saratoga County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Capital District Association of Collaborative Divorce, Member
- Leadership Saratoga, Class of 2013
- Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce Leadership Program
- Chairwoman of the Saratoga County Young Republicans
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, each year since 2013
- AVVO rating of Excellent
- Order of Barristers
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers 2013 - Present
- Named to the Rising Stars List
- Coached the 2010 Shenendehowa High School Mock Trial Team (County Champions)
- Volunteer, Saratoga County Animal Shelter Annex