Katherine L. Mastaitis, Esq.
- Family Law
- Matrimonial Law
Katherine L. Mastaitis is a Partner with Donnellan Law, PLLC. Attorney Mastaitis is a graduate of Syracuse University, having received a Bachelor of Science degree with a dual major in History and Political Science. She received her Juris Doctorate from City University School of Law and has been admitted to the New York State Bar since 2005. Attorney Mastaitis commenced her law career with Children's Services Legal Division in the Bronx wherein she prosecuted neglect and abuse matters on behalf of the agency. After leaving Children's Services, Attorney Mastaitis joined the Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York, Inc., Saratoga Springs Office as part of the Warren County Family Court Public Defender Conflict Grant, where she represented indigent clients in various family court matters in Warren County Family Court.
Attorney Mastaitis has been a presenter at the Saratoga County Department of Social Services Foster Parent Panel Night and has lectured at various Continuing Legal Education programs. She is also a member of the Saratoga County Bar Association and serves on the Board of Directors for the Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York. Attorney Mastaitis represents clients in the areas of family and matrimonial law and is a former member of the Board of Directors at the Capital District Child Care Council.
Super Lawyers has recognized Attorney Mastaitis as a Rising Star. Only 2.5% of all attorneys in New York State are named to the Rising Stars List. They are selected through peer nominations and evaluations along with third party research. Super Lawyers is a research-driven, peer influenced rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- City University of New York School of Law at Queens College, Flushing, New York
- Juris Doctorate
- Syracuse University
- Major: Political Science & History
- New York, 2005
- Saratoga County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Present
- Capital District Child Care Council, Board of Directors, Former
- Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York, Board Member
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers for 2016
Classes & Seminars
- Family Court Trial Institute 2016, NYS Bar Association
- Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York, Inc., Saratoga Springs Office, Associate Attorney
- Children's Services (formerly ACS) Legal Division, Bronx, Associate Attorney